6.09.2011

4.16.2011 - One Month Old


One Month Stats

12 pounds 4 ounces
95 percentile for weight & height


He is such a strong boy!  He can hold his head up and has pretty good neck control.  He loves his mobile above his bed and he loves his play mat.  He is not really a fan of tummy time.  He already spends a lot of time on his tummy, because we broke the rules and we let him sleep on his tummy!  He sleeps so much better that way.  He can turn his head side-to-side, so that makes me feel a little bit better.


Cale LOVES to take baths now!  I know that by his expression, you might be doubting me, but he really does love the water!  He gets so chill when we put him in the bath.  He will smile really big and kick his legs like crazy.  He is so content in the bathtub.  This is one of my favorite faces that he makes.  I call it his "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?" face!  Anyone who has ever watched Different Strokes knows what I am talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment